1100 RA Assembly to FSA at Top of Tripod

Jeffrey Wolff

I am ordering the 1100 with extended temp encoders. I currently use the 900 on my Rob Miller TRI36M tripod that has the FSA top which is currently attached to the 900RPA which mates to the 900.

Is there a quick connect solution for mating the RA assembly to the FSA at the top of the tripod that uses hand knobs verses using six 5/16-18 X 5/8” socket button head cap screws and 5/16 flat washers?

skester@...

Jeff,

I have not received my 1100GTO yet so I can’t 100% confirm these work, but I asked the same question on CN and was told these work well.

Big Horn 19712B-5PK 5/16-18 x 1" stud 7-Star knob (5/PK) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DO3VB2U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_H5P177YFR8MRG08ER0SM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Jeffrey Wolff

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 06:35 PM, <skester@...> wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DO3VB2U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_H5P177YFR8MRG08ER0SM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1