From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roland Christen via groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 9:32 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io; main@ap-ug.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] 1100 mount production

Hi fellow Astronuts,

Just a quick update on 1100 mount production. Our next production run is in the works. All machined parts are finished, we just need to do painting and assembly of the parts now. First ones will be ready in about 4 weeks and the best part is that none have been spoken for. All are available a this point.

So if you know of someone who is looking for a mount that can hold 110 lb of equipment, has excellent tracking performance, has thru-mount cabling ability and comes apart into 2 light weight manageable axes, then the 1100 is the ticket. Let 'em know before all are grabbed up by our Astro-fans.

Jeffrey Wolff

Looking forward to being notified. Been on the wait list since September.

The 1100 will replace my 900 in my home observatory. The 900 will become my dark star party mount.

Pete Mumbower

Also looking forward to a 1100GTO, I once owned a 900GTO for a short time many years ago and it was a dream to use. I have "ordered" via a vendor back in July and have a new observatory ready for it.

Thanks for the update!

Pete

Dhaval

When is delivery expected? Also, are you expecting encoder mounts to be in the first batch? I hear that some Mach2s are being pushed out to a March delivery - I hope AP110 AEL can be made available as part of the first batch.

Thanks for the update. I am on the list, so keeping my fingers crossed for the encoder version.

Thanks!

Dhaval

Patrick Spencer

Oh wow, that's exciting news! Thanks for the update. I think I'm pretty far down the wait list, but hopefully enough mounts are being produced that my name will come up.

Patrick

I would like to clarify Roland’s post.  We have not notified anyone, including dealers,  for the 1100 production run but plan to do so in the next couple of weeks. We have not established a delivery schedule yet.

If you signed up on our website with the Notify Me button, your email address is in our database. The Notify Me process does not send a confirmation to you so no worries that you did not receive one.

I will let you know when we start the notification process so that you can watch your emails.

Thank you for your patience. Please do not call the office, they cannot provide any additional information.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd