Date   

Re: RAPAS App

Robert Berta
 
Edited

Forgot to mention.....I use Polar Finder regular version by TechHead. For those of you that already use this....go to Play Store and it will tell you if you have the latest version in the text. March 4th of this year they improved the time it takes to get a GPS link. As I recall this version is free but they have a pro version which probably means you eliminate advertising. The version I use has been trouble free and has worked fine for about 3 years time I have had it. You will know when it corrects to GPS as it will than show your GPS position.


Re: RAPAS App

Robert Berta
 

These apps (I use the PC version as well as the Android version) have settings for different polar alignment scopes brands and models. I use both the RAPAS for my two AP mounts as well as an Ioptron Sky Guider Pro. It is very important that you use the correct setting on for your mount as some use a mirror in the image train that flips the image....and others are straight through. Also note that when you first launch these apps they will show Polaris position different than what it actually is since I believe it remembers the last time it was used. Once launched wait until it connects with the GPS signal for the correct location on Android devices. I don't have Apple so no sure how that works for them.


Re: Official direct links to APCC v1.8.0.8/9 and AP V2 Driver 5.30.09

Leon
 

Ray, the AP website doesn’t show 1.8.0.9 yet, where can I download from?

On Mar 20, 2020, at 11:03 PM, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:

Oh, that's my fault!

I am so used to using https: on my website, but should be http:

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver


-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Valente
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 8:20 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Official direct links to APCC v1.8.0.8/9 and AP V2 Driver 5.30.09

PS that was just clicking on the links you provided above - the pro version and pro PDF

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:12 PM Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:


For those who are having trouble with a problem with Check for updates here are the direct links to the
downloads:

AP V2 driver 5.30.09:
https://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.30.09.exe

APCC Standard 1.8.0.8:
https://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Standard_Setup_1.8.0.8.exe

APCC Pro 1.8.0.9:
https://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.8.0.9.exe

APCC Standard PDF:
https://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/apcc-std.pdf

APCC Pro PDF:
https://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/apcc-pro.pdf

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver









--

Brian



Brian Valente
portfolio brianvalentephotography.com <http://brianvalentephotography.com>



Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Roland Christen
 


The LST / RA difference is off about 2 minutes, is this an issue?
As soon as you initialize, the RA axis will begin tracking and the LST/RA difference will increase 15 arc sec per second (when the mount is in Sidereal tracking mode). If you put the mount in STOP mode, the LST/RA will remain constant.

Roland


-----Original Message-----
From: Mikko Viljamaa <mikko.viljamaa@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 21, 2020 9:56 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Thanks Ray & Rolando,

So as long as I have had the Mount, about two years now I have never used park from the last position - this without any issue. I did go out and tried both; unpark from 3 and park back to 3 results the Dec axes to miss its mark about an inch. I then manually swung the Dec to match the mark and chose to unpark from the last position. Did a slew and sure thing, the mount returned to park 3 nicely. I then did the same exercise a dozen times and the worst Dec miss was maybe a quarter of an inch - which I have seen before and I'm not worried about. I might have a narrow window tonight to see how things go in real life and if the mount points where expected and Platesolve finds the target immediately, 

The LST / RA difference is off about 2 minutes, is this an issue?




- Mikko


Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Dale Ghent
 

The accuracy of your PC clock and, by extension, the clock in the mount control box, is crucial regardless of the situation.

I presume you are initializing the mount using the A-P ASCOM driver from your PC (that means if your hand controller is connected to the mount, it is in EXT mode and you do no select the location info to initialize with from it.)

First, ensure that your ASCOM driver has the "sync PC time to mount" option set.

Second, ensure that your PC's clock is accurate. I know it's common to have observatory computers cut off from the network, which means that they cannot avail themselves to the services of NTP servers that any modern OS will automatically try to connect to. If you choose to have your PC cut off in such a way, you will need to sync it from an external source such as a GPS or keep adjusting the time by hand. if your PC is connected to the internet, ensure that Windows is syncing to NTP servers. On Windows 10, that would mean going to Date & Time settings and ensuring that "Set time automatically" is set to On.

If you don't have an accurate time app on your mobile phone, you can quickly call the US Naval Observatory master clock at +1 202-762-1069 for an automated readout and prompting of the current time down to the second. There is a service for Mountain time at +1 719-567-6742.

/dale

On Mar 21, 2020, at 10:56 AM, Mikko Viljamaa <mikko.viljamaa@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Ray & Rolando,

So as long as I have had the Mount, about two years now I have never used park from the last position - this without any issue. I did go out and tried both; unpark from 3 and park back to 3 results the Dec axes to miss its mark about an inch. I then manually swung the Dec to match the mark and chose to unpark from the last position. Did a slew and sure thing, the mount returned to park 3 nicely. I then did the same exercise a dozen times and the worst Dec miss was maybe a quarter of an inch - which I have seen before and I'm not worried about. I might have a narrow window tonight to see how things go in real life and if the mount points where expected and Platesolve finds the target immediately,

The LST / RA difference is off about 2 minutes, is this an issue?




- Mikko

<View recent photos.png>


Re: RAPAS App

Bill Long
 

I did not see that setting prior. Much better. Thanks!


From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Christopher Go <chris@...>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 11:23 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] RAPAS App
 
The one I use is an android version.  Please go to settings and change the reticle to Astrophysics.

Regards,
Chris

At 01:20 AM 3/21/2020 -0500, you wrote:
That one looks nice but only for the Apple store. I don't see an Android version.





Thanks,
Charles

Sent from mobile device.


-------- Original message --------
From: Donald Rudny <mkea13800@...>
Date: 3/21/20 12:24 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] RAPAS App

This is the best app to use with RAPAS.  It considers refraction that can be significant at lower latitudes.

[]

Don Rudny
P.O. Box 106
Pepeekeo, HI 96783-0106

312-209-5870

On Mar 20, 2020, at 6:50 PM, Frost David <frosty5@...> wrote:


It’s on Astro-Physics website.  Just look there at the RAPAS page.  All the links are there. 

On Mar 21, 2020, at 12:11 AM, Christopher Go <chris@...> wrote:

 Did you go to settings and change to Astrophysics reticle?  This is what I have:

<72a7af.jpg>


Regards,
Chris

At 03:37 AM 3/21/2020 +0000, you wrote:
That's what I have.


From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Christopher Go <chris@...>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 8:35 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] RAPAS App

 
The one I have looks like the windows version. I don't think you have the right app.  I have been using it for years and it works very well.

Regards,
Chris

At 03:23 AM 3/21/2020 +0000, you wrote:
That app is not very good, IMHO. The iOS one looks the same as the AP RAPAS Windows app. Would be nice to have the same offering on Android.


From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Christopher Go <chris@...>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 8:20 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] RAPAS App

 
Look for PolarFinder.  It is NOT a free app though but worth buying.

Regards,
Chris

At 10:11 PM 3/20/2020 -0500, you wrote:
From time to time I see someone mention the RAPAS phone app. I have looked in the app store and have never found it. Is it only in the Apple store? I'm looking for the Android version of it exists. Any help would be appreciated.



Thanks,
Charles


Christopher and Vicky Go
Christone Industries
Manufacturer and Exporter of Furniture and Home Decor
Cebu, Philippines
http://www.christone.net
astropage: http://astro.christone.net

Christopher and Vicky Go
Christone Industries
Manufacturer and Exporter of Furniture and Home Decor
Cebu, Philippines
http://www.christone.net
astropage: http://astro.christone.net

Christopher and Vicky Go
Christone Industries
Manufacturer and Exporter of Furniture and Home Decor
Cebu, Philippines
http://www.christone.net
astropage: http://astro.christone.net

Christopher and Vicky Go
Christone Industries
Manufacturer and Exporter of Furniture and Home Decor
Cebu, Philippines
http://www.christone.net
astropage: http://astro.christone.net


Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Mikko Viljamaa
 

Thanks Ray & Rolando,

So as long as I have had the Mount, about two years now I have never used park from the last position - this without any issue. I did go out and tried both; unpark from 3 and park back to 3 results the Dec axes to miss its mark about an inch. I then manually swung the Dec to match the mark and chose to unpark from the last position. Did a slew and sure thing, the mount returned to park 3 nicely. I then did the same exercise a dozen times and the worst Dec miss was maybe a quarter of an inch - which I have seen before and I'm not worried about. I might have a narrow window tonight to see how things go in real life and if the mount points where expected and Platesolve finds the target immediately, 

The LST / RA difference is off about 2 minutes, is this an issue?




- Mikko


Re: Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

 

Thank you, Steven. The stay safe and healthy.

 

Clear Skies,

 

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

 

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of steven ho
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 8:33 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

 

Stay safe A-P family.

 


From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Marj Christen <marj@...>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 7:47 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>; main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

 

Hello astro-nuts,

 

The governor of IL just announced a “stay at home” order policy for non-essential businesses from Saturday, March 21st at 5pm through April 7.  We anticipated this possibility and developed a plan to continue as normally as possible to support our customers and ship products.

 

Roland, Karen and I will be working at AP. Roland will continue to complete the final assembly and testing of Mach2GTOs and 92mm Stowaways.  Karen and I will pack, as needed, and whatever else we need to do.

 

Office and technical staff will be working remotely from home to answer your questions or take your orders. Although someone will be answering the phone, we ask that you communicate primarily via email if you can.

 

Our machining and finishing processes will be impacted as well as local subcontractors who anodize and engrave for us. We look forward to having them back at work as soon as possible.

 

Please be patient with us through this time. We are all in uncharted territory and adapting to changing circumstances on a daily basis.

 

All of us at AP extend our best wishes for your health and safety. As a wise person told me recently, treat everyone with kindness and compassion, keep your spirits up as we will get through this together…and wash your hands.

 

 

Clear Skies,

 

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

 


Re: Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

 

We must be sure to thank all who are still working in essential services.

 

Clear Skies,

 

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

 

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Worsel via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 8:00 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

 

I received a notice from UPS.  The following is extracted from the notice.  Something similar from FEDEX.

Bryan
-----------

We want to do all we can to keep you informed as the efforts to slow the spread of coronavirus continue.

We’d like to reassure you that UPS operations and The UPS Store
® locations have been designated by the Governors’ offices in all 50 states as critical infrastructure, and we continue to pick up and deliver, even in restricted areas.



Re: Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

 

We will do the best we can over the coming weeks to be as normal as possible.

 

Clear Skies,

 

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

 

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dominique Durand via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 5:13 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

 

[Edited Message Follows]

Thank you Family A-P.
Be careful. Stay safe.It is true,
That for us Astro-nuts, confined, a Mach2 would be likely to cheer us up.

Dominique


Re: Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

 

That’s very sweet, Jim. Thank you.

 

Clear Skies,

 

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

 

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of thefamily90 Phillips
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 8:29 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

 

Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy;

They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

 

Marcel Proust

 


From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Marj Christen <marj@...>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 8:30:30 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

 

As far as I know, there is no restriction. We have advised our UPS driver to check in with us and will continue to use FedEx and postal as needed.

 

Clear Skies,

 

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

 

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joel Short
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 7:23 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

 

I'm just curious what your shipping partners are telling you regarding "non-essential" shipping?  Are everyday products still being shipped, or is shipping limited to "essential" items only?  
Stay safe and healthy!  
joel


Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Roland Christen
 

Unpark will initialize the mount.

Roland



-----Original Message-----
From: Mikko Viljamaa <mikko.viljamaa@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 21, 2020 8:43 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Ray when you say, initialized, what exactly do you mean?


- Mikko


Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Ray Gralak
 

Ray when you say, initialized, what exactly do you mean?
When the mount is first powered on it will report RA=0 Dec=90. This indicates that the mount needs to be initialized. That's what your screen shot of the driver shows. Initialization is the process of setting import parameters like time, time zone, longitude and latitude, and then unparking the mount. The mount should be set to be unparked from "last parked position" and not one of the park positions.

The driver should initialize the mount when it sees those values but for some reason it doesn't appear to be initialized on your screen shot. The only other explanation might be that you have slewed the mount to exactly RA=0 Dec=90?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver


-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mikko Viljamaa
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 6:43 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Ray when you say, initialized, what exactly do you mean?


- Mikko


Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Roland Christen
 

When the mount is parked the RA and Dec will not register. Unpark the mount from Park3 and look at the LST and the RA. They should be 6 hours apart.

Rolando



-----Original Message-----
From: Mikko Viljamaa <mikko.viljamaa@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Mar 20, 2020 7:16 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Thanks Roland, i'm trying to digest this as I don't recall ever changing anything after the day light saving change. Nor would I know where to do that. Here's a screen capture from a few minutes ago. I don't see anything extraordinary here but if the LST time should be 6 hours from the park 3, then that is not correct as currently it should be two hours less than shown. If this is the issue, how do I fix that?


Thanks,

Mikko


Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Mikko Viljamaa
 

Ray when you say, initialized, what exactly do you mean?


- Mikko


Re: APCC rate settings

Ray Gralak
 

Hi Cytan,

They use different libraries. APCC uses the .Net framework and the driver does not. I'm guessing this is a .Net Framework issue.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cheng-Yang Tan via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 6:05 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings

Hi Ray,
FYI, your driver sees the update!

Inline image


cytan

On Friday, March 20, 2020, 10:07:21 PM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:


Hi Cytan,


I got the dump. Yes, IPV4 is enabled.


So something must be blocking the transfer, but I don't know what that could be. There are no hits from your IP
address and no errors in the server's error log.


-Ray Gralak

Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro

Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com

Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver



-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cheng-Yang Tan via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 8:01 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
I just sent the info to Ray.
cytan
On Friday, March 20, 2020, 09:56:54 PM CDT, Bill Long <bill@outlook.com> wrote:
Open CMD.exe and run this:
ipconfig /all
Then paste in the results into an email to Ray directly.
________________________________
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Cheng-Yang Tan via Groups.Io
<cytan299=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 7:54 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
Hi Ray,
You mean whether IPV4 is enabled on my cable modem? I'm actually not sure. I logged into it nowhere does it
explicitly say IPv4, but do see internet addresses that look like IPv4 for the modem. There is a tab for IPv6.
Windows10 is at latest service pack and everything is up to date.
cytan
On Friday, March 20, 2020, 09:45:20 PM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:
Brian and cytan,
1. I am wondering if you have IPV4 enabled on your LAN port?
2. Have you applied all Windows updates and especially all optional updates having to do with .Net framework?
-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.astro-physics.com%2Fapcc-
pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%

7C1%7C0%7C637203560606019629&sdata=lBKk8%2BSEFz%2BCe9KEq8tzImXJWqFfTI9CgIjwNSlIqE4%3D&r

eserved=0>
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606029634&sdata=3iervM1WtC4d6dsFZT7xv6YqfUfOKTK9QB64dwY3oSc%3D&reserved=0>
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.siriusimaging.com%2Fapdriver&;dat

a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7

C0%7C637203560606029634&sdata=2ivRISzWZErLusFe7buaD5Mxu1Sv%2B8vhyfSS2eru2uE%3D&reserved=

0>
-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io> [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Brian Valente
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 7:27 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
fwiw mine reported no updates either, but i'm not too worried about it. i'll watch for updates here
On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 6:58 PM Cheng-Yang Tan via Groups.Io <cytan299=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Ray,
I added APCC to the firewall but the problem remains:
Inline image
cytan
On Friday, March 20, 2020, 08:49:09 PM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:
> I don't see APCC in the list. What is APCC called in the firewall so that I can enable it?
AstroPhysicsCommandCenter.exe
-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.astro-physics.com%2Fapcc-
pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%

7C1%7C0%7C637203560606039648&sdata=aM%2FZfeF17TAQzpkbaUP3fLmHdJnBb6nKO2BIYfJn3Qs%3D&r

eserved=0>
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606039648&sdata=tp2vS%2FlsqpS%2B4J18VxFiTkkoDTdTRSS2ucqXyP%2Br%2Bsg%3D&reserved=0>
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.siriusimaging.com%2Fapdriver&;dat

a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7

C0%7C637203560606049652&sdata=TiIeta1020YGk8DiTDm4Cwtga1Ifo%2BUs6%2B%2BdU%2BuETNQ%3D&r

eserved=0>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io> [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Cheng-Yang Tan via
Groups.Io
> Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 10:55 AM
> To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
>
> Hi Ray,
> Sorry for being dumber than rocks when it comes to Windows stuff. I'm more of a dumber than rocks
Mac user :)
> Here's the screen shot for the firewall settings on my Win 10:
>
> Inline image
>
> I don't see APCC in the list. What is APCC called in the firewall so that I can enable it?
>
> cytan
>
>
>
> On Friday, March 20, 2020, 12:49:39 PM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:
>
>
> Windows Defender Firewall can block applications. Without realizing the impact you might have clicked
yes to a
> prompt that disabled APCC from being able to access the web. There is not much else that could prevent
APCC
> from doing a simple HTML request. I guess maybe it could be that you need to update windows or haven't
updated
> an optional update related to .Net framework.
>
> -Ray Gralak
> Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.astro-physics.com%2Fapcc-
pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%

7C1%7C0%7C637203560606049652&sdata=Qfzz44eu%2Bsqy7t3zIwvoV%2Ffd%2Fij2fHTbgRzt2ryanJE%3D&r

eserved=0>
> Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606059657&sdata=1izWYSNBYIO5Yxaud1eZhDelwCeCg8WN2tuvpcp9bqI%3D&reserved=0>
> Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.siriusimaging.com%2Fapdriver&;dat

a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7

C0%7C637203560606059657&sdata=xUoFELfEqy19cU8i4NJ1h0TBuW5IRqv0%2BJRnuEE4fp0%3D&reserved

=0>
>
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io> [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On
Behalf

Of Cheng-Yang Tan via
Groups.Io
> > Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 10:37 AM
> > To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> > Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> >
> > Hi Ray
> > I don't have any purchased AV on my Win10. Unless you mean whatever AV that comes standard on
Win10?
> >
> > cytan
> >
> > On Friday, March 20, 2020, 12:33:02 PM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:
> >
> >
> > Okay, then maybe your anti-virus application is blocking APCC from sending anything off your
computer.
> >
> > Try turning AV off then try again.
> >
> > -Ray Gralak
> > Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.astro-physics.com%2Fapcc-
pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%

7C1%7C0%7C637203560606069666&sdata=FTZM1Lc%2FB1RIVwozaPxqWiy8aIN%2B675utSAoeMOjN8U%3D

&reserved=0>
> > Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606069666&sdata=OBvNom9tDLeuraPdX7fp3IBYpYU2lb3CA3G6uBiZCVk%3D&reserved=0>
> > Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.siriusimaging.com%2Fapdriver&;dat

a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7

C0%7C637203560606079671&sdata=6zOWLTccnKDQSYgebTLcV%2FYz51A0Jq2b5%2FPnxmUwxWU%3D&re

served=0>
> >
> >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io> [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Cheng-Yang Tan via
Groups.Io
> > > Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 9:45 AM
> > > To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> > > Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> > >
> > > Hi Ray
> > > I can see https://www.siriusimaging.com, <https://www.siriusimaging.com,>
<https://www.siriusimaging.com,>

<https://www.siriusimaging.com,>
<https://www.siriusimaging.com,>
> <https://www.siriusimaging.com,> but 1.8.0.4 does not see the
> > update.
> > >
> > > cytan
> > >
> > > On Friday, March 20, 2020, 11:27:28 AM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > No connection is required.
> > >
> > > You're computer/browser must be able to access https://www.siriusimaging.com.
> > >
> > > -Ray Gralak
> > > Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.astro-physics.com%2Fapcc-
pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%

7C1%7C0%7C637203560606079671&sdata=6WHu4aBMxXmVFe1N1Mu0nh1IDjbOrp3idN2wuQPhIuA%3D&res

erved=0>
> > > Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606089680&sdata=wB1HeuAfvnYU%2FmZ%2BCedOJ7sZO2e3gBoZTvc3fbORmUU%3D&reserved=0>
> > > Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.siriusimaging.com%2Fapdriver&;dat

a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7

C0%7C637203560606089680&sdata=GTbqu1ZEnHo76FVsMV07GTDXNihy0K7Z37zYoxFPYvM%3D&reserved

=0>
> > >
> > >
> > > > -----Original Message-----
> > > > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io> [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Konstantin von
> > > > Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 8:16 AM
> > > > To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> > > > Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> > > >
> > > > Hi Ray,
> > > >
> > > > I ran APCC Pro 1.8.0.5. When I check for updates I get the answer No updates to APCC are
available. Do I
> > have
> > > > to be connected to a mount?
> > > >
> > > > Konstantin
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Konstantin v. Poschinger
> > > >
> > > > Hammerichstr. 5
> > > > 22605 Hamburg
> > > > 040/8805747
> > > > 0171 1983476
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Am 20.03.2020 um 05:32 schrieb Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com>:
> > > >
> > > > Hi Brian,
> > > >
> > > > When you run APCC it will indicate a new version is available in the title. Then from APCC's help
menu
> > > > you can use Check for updates to get the download link.
> > > >
> > > > -Ray Gralak
> > > > Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.astro-physics.com%2Fapcc-
pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%

7C1%7C0%7C637203560606099685&sdata=E%2BiQfKM5A8tby1LT8BQ%2BcHCnp5n4TfC2GFQAhQXoUCA%

3D&reserved=0>
> > > > Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606099685&sdata=juuzL1G3w%2Be410opEygk3XmLYTlBeylE2xd%2FSMZWU%2Bw%3D&reserved=0>
<https://www.ccdware.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606099685&sdata=juuzL1G3w%2Be410opEygk3XmLYTlBeylE2xd%2FSMZWU%2Bw%3D&reserved=0>
<https://www.ccdware.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606109694&sdata=qrKU07DMQa7PIF8SHtHDv%2BcnTX7IP%2BEMJMNndwqjelk%3D&reserved=0> >
<https://www.ccdware.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606109694&sdata=qrKU07DMQa7PIF8SHtHDv%2BcnTX7IP%2BEMJMNndwqjelk%3D&reserved=0> >
> <https://www.ccdware.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606119704&sdata=HrtaDN9h6ZyZU52BF0qEombtDxcYboCjJ7yYMIT718E%3D&reserved=0> >
> > <https://www.ccdware.com/
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606119704&sdata=HrtaDN9h6ZyZU52BF0qEombtDxcYboCjJ7yYMIT718E%3D&reserved=0> >
> > > > Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.siriusimaging.com%2Fapdriver&;dat

a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7

C0%7C637203560606129713&sdata=Pxri8iOW7HNtxdtQVrIriaIonNzSACZfHdjqF%2BgeKzk%3D&reserved=0>
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > -----Original Message-----
> > > > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io> [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io]
On

Behalf Of Brian Valente
> > > > Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 8:39 PM
> > > > To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> > > > Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> > > >
> > > > Ray where can we download this latest version?
> > > >
> > > > AP site only has link to 1.8.0.5 right now
> > > >
> > > > thanks -Brian
> > > >
> > > > On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 8:21 PM Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > Running APPC 1.8.0.4 with GTO4 on my Mach1 it appears there are only four rate settings
now;
> > > > formerly
> > > > there
> > > > > were several more?
> > > >
> > > > That was fixed in 1.8.0.8/9.
> > > >
> > > > -Ray Gralak
> > > > Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.astro-physics.com%2Fapcc-
pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%

7C1%7C0%7C637203560606129713&sdata=CErKXfkGrtk5bCxG0ePWlQONph7%2Bs8cdjeE9mLoGuL8%3D&re

served=0>
> > > > Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com%2F&;data=02%7C01

%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372

03560606139717&sdata=UL5K0xcR4Gy5KPoAZ%2FKacCd5dQbaog8Qk8TlK8GPM3w%3D&reserved=0>
> > > > Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.siriusimaging.com%2Fapdriver&;dat

a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7

C0%7C637203560606139717&sdata=76a3EFYZecW4WG8jtEeevDMw4ed%2BQvnU3il1JxH0z4c%3D&reserved

=0>
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----Original Message-----
> > > > > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io> [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io]
On Behalf Of Peter Bresler via
> > > > Groups.Io
> > > > > Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 8:11 PM
> > > > > To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> > > > > Subject: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> > > > >
> > > > > Running APPC 1.8.0.4 with GTO4 on my Mach1 it appears there are only four rate settings
now;
> > > > formerly
> > > > there
> > > > > were several more?
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > >
> > > > Brian
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Brian Valente
> > > > portfolio brianvalentephotography.com <http://brianvalentephotography.com/
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianvalentephotography.com%2F&;data=

02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0

%7C637203560606149722&sdata=q4lkAITUeJaxxigEjjPxe73dg%2B52QFmJJz2p65PnxJM%3D&reserved=0> >
> > > > <http://brianvalentephotography.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianvalentephotography.com%2F&;data=

02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0

%7C637203560606149722&sdata=q4lkAITUeJaxxigEjjPxe73dg%2B52QFmJJz2p65PnxJM%3D&reserved=0>
<http://brianvalentephotography.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianvalentephotography.com%2F&;data=

02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0

%7C637203560606159727&sdata=6gRCJiJ%2BPEwmHLS3h%2B7LeLwraZPdwAhex1RKPMhdfTg%3D&reserv

ed=0> >
<http://brianvalentephotography.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianvalentephotography.com%2F&;data=

02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0

%7C637203560606159727&sdata=6gRCJiJ%2BPEwmHLS3h%2B7LeLwraZPdwAhex1RKPMhdfTg%3D&reserv

ed=0> >
> <http://brianvalentephotography.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianvalentephotography.com%2F&;data=

02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0

%7C637203560606169736&sdata=pSwkYYTzxPzykbZHkcR1VzdoQ587Dh1KWEYr6h0vqjw%3D&reserved=0>
> > <http://brianvalentephotography.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianvalentephotography.com%2F&;data=

02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0

%7C637203560606169736&sdata=pSwkYYTzxPzykbZHkcR1VzdoQ587Dh1KWEYr6h0vqjw%3D&reserved=0>
> > > <http://brianvalentephotography.com/
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianvalentephotography.com%2F&;data=

02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0

%7C637203560606179741&sdata=1dXIGVZodSvmeqKWVOKZeGmR%2FW7hKUOm92KtpJ%2B7wQ4%3D&res

erved=0> > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
--
Brian
Brian Valente
portfolio brianvalentephotography.com <http://brianvalentephotography.com
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianvalentephotography.com%2F&;data=

02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0

%7C637203560606179741&sdata=1dXIGVZodSvmeqKWVOKZeGmR%2FW7hKUOm92KtpJ%2B7wQ4%3D&res

erved=0> >




Re: How to Raise AP1600 Height

Jack Huerkamp
 

Don,

Those are Linak DL270CA00500655 lifting columns.  I purchased two of them along with the control box, power cord, handset and motor cables directly from Linak back in September of 2019.  When I purchased my original 1000 Newton column system, I was the Chief of Engineering for a public utility in New Orleans and we had a complete machine shop, welding shop and electrical fabrication shop and utilized these skilled trades to keep our 100 plus year old drainage and puming systems operational.  Because of my connection to a manufacturing company, Linak agreed to sell the original system to me.  And when I desired to upgrade the system to one with more thrust, Linak agreed to do so under my existing account.

Linak makes these columns with three different thrust levels - 1000 Newton (225#), 1500 Newton (337.5#) and 2500 Newton (562.5#).  If I had known how much load I would ultimately place on the lifting columns, I would have purchased the 2500 Newton units.  The difference in cost was minimal.

Yours truly,

Jack Huerkamp


Re: APCC rate settings

Cheng-Yang Tan
 

Hi Ray,
   FYI, your driver sees the update!

Inline image

cytan

On Friday, March 20, 2020, 10:07:21 PM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:


Hi Cytan,

I got the dump. Yes, IPV4 is enabled.

So something must be blocking the transfer, but I don't know what that could be. There are no hits from your IP address and no errors in the server's error log.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
Author of PEMPro V3:  https://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver


> -----Original Message-----
> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cheng-Yang Tan via Groups.Io
> Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 8:01 PM
> Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
>
> I just sent the info to Ray.
>
> cytan
>
> On Friday, March 20, 2020, 09:56:54 PM CDT, Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:
>
>
> Open CMD.exe and run this:
>
> ipconfig /all
>
> Then paste in the results into an email to Ray directly.
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Cheng-Yang Tan via Groups.Io
> <cytan299=yahoo.com@groups.io>
> Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 7:54 PM
> Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
>
> Hi Ray,
>    You mean whether IPV4 is enabled on my cable modem? I'm actually not sure. I logged into it nowhere does it
> explicitly say IPv4, but do see internet addresses that look like IPv4 for the modem. There is a tab for IPv6.
>
>    Windows10 is at latest service pack and everything is up to date.
>
> cytan
>
> On Friday, March 20, 2020, 09:45:20 PM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
>
>
> Brian and cytan,
>
> 1. I am wondering if you have IPV4 enabled on your LAN port?
>
> 2. Have you applied all Windows updates and especially all optional updates having to do with .Net framework?
>
> -Ray Gralak
> Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
> pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%
> 7C1%7C0%7C637203560606019629&sdata=lBKk8%2BSEFz%2BCe9KEq8tzImXJWqFfTI9CgIjwNSlIqE4%3D&r
> eserved=0>
> Author of PEMPro V3:  https://www.ccdware.com
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606029634&sdata=3iervM1WtC4d6dsFZT7xv6YqfUfOKTK9QB64dwY3oSc%3D&reserved=0>
> Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
> a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7
> C0%7C637203560606029634&sdata=2ivRISzWZErLusFe7buaD5Mxu1Sv%2B8vhyfSS2eru2uE%3D&reserved=
> 0>
>
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>  [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of
> Brian Valente
> > Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 7:27 PM
> > Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> >
> > fwiw mine reported no updates either, but i'm not too worried about it. i'll watch for updates here
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 6:58 PM Cheng-Yang Tan via Groups.Io <cytan299=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
> >
> >
> >    Hi Ray,
> >      I added APCC to the firewall but the problem remains:
> >    Inline image
> >
> >    cytan
> >
> >
> >
> >    On Friday, March 20, 2020, 08:49:09 PM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
> >
> >
> >    > I don't see APCC in the list. What is APCC called in the firewall so that I can enable it?
> >
> >    AstroPhysicsCommandCenter.exe
> >
> >    -Ray Gralak
> >    Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
> pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%
> 7C1%7C0%7C637203560606039648&sdata=aM%2FZfeF17TAQzpkbaUP3fLmHdJnBb6nKO2BIYfJn3Qs%3D&r
> eserved=0>
> >    Author of PEMPro V3:  https://www.ccdware.com
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606039648&sdata=tp2vS%2FlsqpS%2B4J18VxFiTkkoDTdTRSS2ucqXyP%2Br%2Bsg%3D&reserved=0>
> >    Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
> a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7
> C0%7C637203560606049652&sdata=TiIeta1020YGk8DiTDm4Cwtga1Ifo%2BUs6%2B%2BdU%2BuETNQ%3D&r
> eserved=0>
> >
> >
> >    > -----Original Message-----
> >    > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>  [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf
> Of Cheng-Yang Tan via
> > Groups.Io
> >    > Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 10:55 AM
> >    > Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> >    >
> >    > Hi Ray,
> >    >    Sorry for being dumber than rocks when it comes to Windows stuff. I'm more of a dumber than rocks
> > Mac user :)
> >    > Here's the screen shot for the firewall settings on my Win 10:
> >    >
> >    > Inline image
> >    >
> >    > I don't see APCC in the list. What is APCC called in the firewall so that I can enable it?
> >    >
> >    > cytan
> >    >
> >    >
> >    >
> >    > On Friday, March 20, 2020, 12:49:39 PM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
> >    >
> >    >
> >    > Windows Defender Firewall can block applications. Without realizing the impact you might have clicked
> > yes to a
> >    > prompt that disabled APCC from being able to access the web. There is not much else that could prevent
> > APCC
> >    > from doing a simple HTML request. I guess maybe it could be that you need to update windows or haven't
> > updated
> >    > an optional update related to .Net framework.
> >    >
> >    > -Ray Gralak
> >    > Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
> pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%
> 7C1%7C0%7C637203560606049652&sdata=Qfzz44eu%2Bsqy7t3zIwvoV%2Ffd%2Fij2fHTbgRzt2ryanJE%3D&r
> eserved=0>
> >    > Author of PEMPro V3:  https://www.ccdware.com
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606059657&sdata=1izWYSNBYIO5Yxaud1eZhDelwCeCg8WN2tuvpcp9bqI%3D&reserved=0>
> >    > Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
> a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7
> C0%7C637203560606059657&sdata=xUoFELfEqy19cU8i4NJ1h0TBuW5IRqv0%2BJRnuEE4fp0%3D&reserved
> =0>
> >    >
> >    >
> >    > > -----Original Message-----
> >    > > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>  [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf
> Of Cheng-Yang Tan via
> > Groups.Io
> >    > > Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 10:37 AM
> >    > > Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> >    > >
> >    > > Hi Ray
> >    > >  I don't have any purchased AV on my Win10. Unless you mean whatever AV that comes standard on
> > Win10?
> >    > >
> >    > > cytan
> >    > >
> >    > > On Friday, March 20, 2020, 12:33:02 PM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
> >    > >
> >    > >
> >    > > Okay, then maybe your anti-virus application is blocking APCC from sending anything off your
> > computer.
> >    > >
> >    > > Try turning AV off then try again.
> >    > >
> >    > > -Ray Gralak
> >    > > Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
> pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%
> 7C1%7C0%7C637203560606069666&sdata=FTZM1Lc%2FB1RIVwozaPxqWiy8aIN%2B675utSAoeMOjN8U%3D
> &reserved=0>
> >    > > Author of PEMPro V3:  https://www.ccdware.com
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606069666&sdata=OBvNom9tDLeuraPdX7fp3IBYpYU2lb3CA3G6uBiZCVk%3D&reserved=0>
> >    > > Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
> a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7
> C0%7C637203560606079671&sdata=6zOWLTccnKDQSYgebTLcV%2FYz51A0Jq2b5%2FPnxmUwxWU%3D&re
> served=0>
> >    > >
> >    > >
> >    > > > -----Original Message-----
> >    > > > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>  [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On
> Behalf Of Cheng-Yang Tan via
> > Groups.Io
> >    > > > Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 9:45 AM
> >    > > > To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> >    > > > Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> >    > > >
> >    > > > Hi Ray
> >    > > >    I can see https://www.siriusimaging.com, <https://www.siriusimaging.com,>
> <https://www.siriusimaging.com,>
> > <https://www.siriusimaging.com,>
> >    > <https://www.siriusimaging.com,> but 1.8.0.4 does not see the
> >    > > update.
> >    > > >
> >    > > > cytan
> >    > > >
> >    > > > On Friday, March 20, 2020, 11:27:28 AM CDT, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
> >    > > >
> >    > > >
> >    > > > No connection is required.
> >    > > >
> >    > > > You're computer/browser must be able to access https://www.siriusimaging.com.
> >    > > >
> >    > > > -Ray Gralak
> >    > > > Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
> pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%
> 7C1%7C0%7C637203560606079671&sdata=6WHu4aBMxXmVFe1N1Mu0nh1IDjbOrp3idN2wuQPhIuA%3D&res
> erved=0>
> >    > > > Author of PEMPro V3:  https://www.ccdware.com
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606089680&sdata=wB1HeuAfvnYU%2FmZ%2BCedOJ7sZO2e3gBoZTvc3fbORmUU%3D&reserved=0>
> >    > > > Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
> a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7
> C0%7C637203560606089680&sdata=GTbqu1ZEnHo76FVsMV07GTDXNihy0K7Z37zYoxFPYvM%3D&reserved
> =0>
> >    > > >
> >    > > >
> >    > > > > -----Original Message-----
> >    > > > > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>  [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On
> Behalf Of Konstantin von
> >    > > > > Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 8:16 AM
> >    > > > > To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> >    > > > > Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > > Hi Ray,
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > > I ran APCC Pro 1.8.0.5. When I check for updates I get the answer No updates to APCC are
> > available. Do I
> >    > > have
> >    > > > > to be connected to a mount?
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > > Konstantin
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > > Konstantin v. Poschinger
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > > Hammerichstr. 5
> >    > > > > 22605 Hamburg
> >    > > > > 040/8805747
> >    > > > > 0171 1983476
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >    Am 20.03.2020 um 05:32 schrieb Ray Gralak <groups3@...>:
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >    Hi Brian,
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >    When you run APCC it will indicate a new version is available in the title. Then from APCC's help
> > menu
> >    > > > > you can use Check for updates to get the download link.
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >    -Ray Gralak
> >    > > > >    Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
> pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%
> 7C1%7C0%7C637203560606099685&sdata=E%2BiQfKM5A8tby1LT8BQ%2BcHCnp5n4TfC2GFQAhQXoUCA%
> 3D&reserved=0>
> >    > > > >    Author of PEMPro V3:  https://www.ccdware.com
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606099685&sdata=juuzL1G3w%2Be410opEygk3XmLYTlBeylE2xd%2FSMZWU%2Bw%3D&reserved=0>
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606099685&sdata=juuzL1G3w%2Be410opEygk3XmLYTlBeylE2xd%2FSMZWU%2Bw%3D&reserved=0> >
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606109694&sdata=qrKU07DMQa7PIF8SHtHDv%2BcnTX7IP%2BEMJMNndwqjelk%3D&reserved=0> >
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606109694&sdata=qrKU07DMQa7PIF8SHtHDv%2BcnTX7IP%2BEMJMNndwqjelk%3D&reserved=0> >
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606119704&sdata=HrtaDN9h6ZyZU52BF0qEombtDxcYboCjJ7yYMIT718E%3D&reserved=0> >
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606119704&sdata=HrtaDN9h6ZyZU52BF0qEombtDxcYboCjJ7yYMIT718E%3D&reserved=0> >
> >    > > > >    Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
> a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7
> C0%7C637203560606129713&sdata=Pxri8iOW7HNtxdtQVrIriaIonNzSACZfHdjqF%2BgeKzk%3D&reserved=0>
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        -----Original Message-----
> >    > > > >        From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>  [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On
> Behalf Of Brian Valente
> >    > > > >        Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 8:39 PM
> >    > > > >        To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> >    > > > >        Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        Ray where can we download this latest version?
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        AP site only has link to 1.8.0.5 right now
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        thanks -Brian
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 8:21 PM Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        > Running APPC 1.8.0.4  with GTO4 on my Mach1 it appears there are only four rate settings
> > now;
> >    > > > > formerly
> >    > > > >        there
> >    > > > >        > were several more?
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        That was fixed in 1.8.0.8/9.
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        -Ray Gralak
> >    > > > >        Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
> pro&data=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%
> 7C1%7C0%7C637203560606129713&sdata=CErKXfkGrtk5bCxG0ePWlQONph7%2Bs8cdjeE9mLoGuL8%3D&re
> served=0>
> >    > > > >        Author of PEMPro V3:  https://www.ccdware.com
> %7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6372
> 03560606139717&sdata=UL5K0xcR4Gy5KPoAZ%2FKacCd5dQbaog8Qk8TlK8GPM3w%3D&reserved=0>
> >    > > > >        Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver
> a=02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7
> C0%7C637203560606139717&sdata=76a3EFYZecW4WG8jtEeevDMw4ed%2BQvnU3il1JxH0z4c%3D&reserved
> =0>
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        > -----Original Message-----
> >    > > > >        > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>  [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io]
> On Behalf Of Peter Bresler via
> >    > > > > Groups.Io
> >    > > > >        > Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 8:11 PM
> >    > > > >        > To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> >    > > > >        > Subject: [ap-gto] APCC rate settings
> >    > > > >        >
> >    > > > >        > Running APPC 1.8.0.4  with GTO4 on my Mach1 it appears there are only four rate settings
> > now;
> >    > > > > formerly
> >    > > > >        there
> >    > > > >        > were several more?
> >    > > > >        >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        --
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        Brian
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >        Brian Valente
> >    > > > >        portfolio brianvalentephotography.com <http://brianvalentephotography.com/
> 02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0
> %7C637203560606149722&sdata=q4lkAITUeJaxxigEjjPxe73dg%2B52QFmJJz2p65PnxJM%3D&reserved=0> >
> 02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0
> %7C637203560606149722&sdata=q4lkAITUeJaxxigEjjPxe73dg%2B52QFmJJz2p65PnxJM%3D&reserved=0>
> 02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0
> %7C637203560606159727&sdata=6gRCJiJ%2BPEwmHLS3h%2B7LeLwraZPdwAhex1RKPMhdfTg%3D&reserv
> ed=0> >
> 02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0
> %7C637203560606159727&sdata=6gRCJiJ%2BPEwmHLS3h%2B7LeLwraZPdwAhex1RKPMhdfTg%3D&reserv
> ed=0> >
> 02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0
> %7C637203560606169736&sdata=pSwkYYTzxPzykbZHkcR1VzdoQ587Dh1KWEYr6h0vqjw%3D&reserved=0> >
> 02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0
> %7C637203560606169736&sdata=pSwkYYTzxPzykbZHkcR1VzdoQ587Dh1KWEYr6h0vqjw%3D&reserved=0> >
> 02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0
> %7C637203560606179741&sdata=1dXIGVZodSvmeqKWVOKZeGmR%2FW7hKUOm92KtpJ%2B7wQ4%3D&res
> erved=0> > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > > >
> >    > > >
> >    > > >
> >    > > >
> >    > > >
> >    > > >
> >    > > >
> >    > >
> >    > >
> >    > >
> >    > >
> >    > >
> >    > >
> >    >
> >    >
> >    >
> >    >
> >    >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> >
> > Brian
> >
> >
> >
> > Brian Valente
> > portfolio brianvalentephotography.com  <http://brianvalentephotography.com
> 02%7C01%7C%7C09a31d6fc4c94c7ba4ac08d7cd432744%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0
> %7C637203560606179741&sdata=1dXIGVZodSvmeqKWVOKZeGmR%2FW7hKUOm92KtpJ%2B7wQ4%3D&res
> erved=0> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>




Re: Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

Worsel
 

I received a notice from UPS.  The following is extracted from the notice.  Something similar from FEDEX.

Bryan
-----------

We want to do all we can to keep you informed as the efforts to slow the spread of coronavirus continue.

We’d like to reassure you that UPS operations and The UPS Store
®
locations have been designated by the Governors’ offices in all 50 states as critical infrastructure, and we continue to pick up and deliver, even in restricted areas.


Re: Astro-Physics status during IL shut-down

Dominique Durand
 
Edited

Thank you Family A-P.
Be careful. Stay safe.It is true,
That for us Astro-nuts, confined, a Mach2 would be likely to cheer us up.

Dominique

7321 - 7340 of 76571