Date   

Re: Keypad Upgrade for Using Mach2

Dominique Durand
 

Hi Rolando,
This means that if my mach2 has already been sent to my dealer, it is without the keypad?


Re: Keypad Upgrade for Using Mach2

Dean Jacobsen
 

Well that is one way of getting clear skies. 😉

Thanks for the update.


Message Recall Failure: Recall: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Roy Uyematsu <roy@...>
 


Message Recall Failure: Recall: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Jim Finis
 


Message Recall Failure: Recall: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Grant Coward
 


Message Recall Failure: Recall: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Dean S
 


Message Recall Failure: Recall: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Larry Owings
 


Re: APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Tony Benjamin
 

Oh, yeah. And for what its worth I did make a short video about the MGBoxV@/GPS :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBs-nJlFMjQ&t=80s

 

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Claude Benoit via Groups.Io
Sent: March 8, 2020 2:46 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC

 

For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up saying "Closing GPS Connection MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on Com 3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes in.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Claude


Message Recall Failure: Recall: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Woody Schlom
 


Re: APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Tony Benjamin
 

Yes, LOL. I sent the wrong JPEG J

 

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Long
Sent: March 8, 2020 3:19 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC

 

Looks like its pretty cold where you are at. A whopping -271.3 C!

 


From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 3:16 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC

 

I have the MGBoxV2 GPS as well and using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5.

It all works properly for me.

When you say you have it on "COM 3" - shouldn't it be set to "MGBoxV2" under COM Port id APCC??


-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: March 8, 2020 3:04 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC

Hi Claude,

> For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using
> APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up saying "Closing GPS Connection
> MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on Com
> 3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes in.

That usually means the MGBox ObservingConditions ASCOM driver is not installed, or not properly installed.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.astro-physics.com%2Findex.htm%3Fproducts%2Faccessories%2Fsoftware%2Fapcc%2Fapcc&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C3032bb2c77154f18a87008d7c3ae5567%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637193025826359198&amp;sdata=G46H7wf6RRg3uWNK%2FrSIe4ipyc8USvovl1If4tIpaUU%3D&amp;reserved=0
Author of PEMPro V3:  https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C3032bb2c77154f18a87008d7c3ae5567%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637193025826359198&amp;sdata=fuwHaKoFedqR1rn22Ud%2BpBEIiyYBsFozBt978Pxkf30%3D&amp;reserved=0 Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.siriusimaging.com%2Fapdriver&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C3032bb2c77154f18a87008d7c3ae5567%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637193025826359198&amp;sdata=J%2BNwckDOGobIfqJHspAyYkCaWwv4rjhlrXORhJD2t0o%3D&amp;reserved=0


> -----Original Message-----
> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Claude Benoit via Groups.Io
> Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 2:46 PM
> To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
> Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC
>
> For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up
> saying "Closing GPS Connection MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on
> Com 3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes
> in.
>
> Thanks for your thoughts on this.
> Claude
>







Message Recall Failure: Recall: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

W Hilmo
 


Message Recall Failure: Recall: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Steve Reilly
 


Message Recall Failure: Recall: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

ghassen214
 


Message Recall Failure: Recall: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Greg Hartke
 


Recall: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Tony Benjamin
 

Tony Benjamin would like to recall the message, "[ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS
connection #APCC #APCC".


Re: APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Bill Long
 

Looks like its pretty cold where you are at. A whopping -271.3 C!


From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 3:16 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC
 
I have the MGBoxV2 GPS as well and using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5.

It all works properly for me.

When you say you have it on "COM 3" - shouldn't it be set to "MGBoxV2" under COM Port id APCC??


-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: March 8, 2020 3:04 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC

Hi Claude,

> For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using
> APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up saying "Closing GPS Connection
> MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on Com
> 3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes in.

That usually means the MGBox ObservingConditions ASCOM driver is not installed, or not properly installed.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.astro-physics.com%2Findex.htm%3Fproducts%2Faccessories%2Fsoftware%2Fapcc%2Fapcc&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C3032bb2c77154f18a87008d7c3ae5567%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637193025826359198&amp;sdata=G46H7wf6RRg3uWNK%2FrSIe4ipyc8USvovl1If4tIpaUU%3D&amp;reserved=0
Author of PEMPro V3:  https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccdware.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C3032bb2c77154f18a87008d7c3ae5567%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637193025826359198&amp;sdata=fuwHaKoFedqR1rn22Ud%2BpBEIiyYBsFozBt978Pxkf30%3D&amp;reserved=0 Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.siriusimaging.com%2Fapdriver&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C3032bb2c77154f18a87008d7c3ae5567%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637193025826359198&amp;sdata=J%2BNwckDOGobIfqJHspAyYkCaWwv4rjhlrXORhJD2t0o%3D&amp;reserved=0


> -----Original Message-----
> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Claude Benoit via Groups.Io
> Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 2:46 PM
> To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
> Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC
>
> For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up
> saying "Closing GPS Connection MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on
> Com 3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes
> in.
>
> Thanks for your thoughts on this.
> Claude
>








Re: APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Tony Benjamin
 

I have the MGBoxV2 GPS as well and using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5.

 

It all works properly for me.

 

When you say you have it on "COM 3" - shouldn't it be set to "MGBoxV2" under COM Port id APCC??

 

 

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Claude Benoit via Groups.Io
Sent: March 8, 2020 2:46 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC

 

For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up saying "Closing GPS Connection MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on Com 3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes in.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Claude


Re: APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Tony Benjamin
 

I have the MGBoxV2 GPS as well and using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5.

It all works properly for me.

When you say you have it on "COM 3" - shouldn't it be set to "MGBoxV2" under COM Port id APCC??

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: March 8, 2020 3:04 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC

Hi Claude,

For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using
APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up saying "Closing GPS Connection
MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on Com
3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes in.
That usually means the MGBox ObservingConditions ASCOM driver is not installed, or not properly installed.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/apcc
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver


-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Claude Benoit via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 2:46 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC

For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up
saying "Closing GPS Connection MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on
Com 3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes
in.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Claude


Re: APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Ray Gralak
 

Hi Claude,

For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up
saying "Closing GPS Connection MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on
Com 3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes
in.
That usually means the MGBox ObservingConditions ASCOM driver is not installed, or not properly installed.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/apcc
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver


-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Claude Benoit via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 2:46 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC

For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up
saying "Closing GPS Connection MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on
Com 3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes
in.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Claude


APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC

Claude Benoit
 

For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up saying "Closing GPS Connection MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on Com 3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes in.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Claude