From: Charles Sinsofsky <strfire@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 1999 6:48 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: From where? Was: precision of ap900 gto

Hello All,
This most likly applies to all goto people, so the latest hand
controller
code is 2.5, but i am finnishing 2.6 which will be a very bug upgrade new
features etc.

ok first, how long to upgrade a hand controller, i suggest everyone wait
just little longer the new chip code is finnished and i am now in trhe
prcoess of setting up the internet based upgrading of the hand contorller
the chips will most likly be available from a/p in late september and soon
after the web based update system will be in place and it will be very
easy
to use, I will design it that way.

So I hope this answers some questions concerning the hand controller.

Special Note: A major upgrade to dsky voice 2.02.09 will be placed on the
net next week 'early' and it contains a major upgrade as well as changes
the tour export and import facilites all will be on the
net...www.digitalskyvoice.com ....

latest news on 3,0 ---> well 2.02.09 will be out first...3.0 (FREE
upgrade, will be in september most likly...stay tuneded.

-= charles sinsofsky