Re: A "next mount" question for this group

Don Anderson

Very interesting thread. I too have been looking at something smaller and lighter to carry my TV NP127is and my new 92mm Stowaway. My venerable AP 900GOTO CP3 works flawlessly but at 73 I'm finding it and my AP portable pier less fun to tear apart and set up. I have heard good things about the Rainbow Astro RST series mounts but the cost has been a damper. I didn't know about the AM5 and have been waiting on the Pegasus NYX-101 to see how it is received. Appreciate all the info and comments.
DonĀ