Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 7:53 AM Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Don't wait. Buy something now that will be fun to use. You can always trade up at some future point if something better comes along.

From: Kevin Cook <kvc3509@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Sep 28, 2022 12:50 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] A "next mount" question for this group

Roland - Oh, dare I hold out hope for a mini-Mach mount?  If that is in the cards, even as a remote possibility, that makes my mount choice much simpler, though I might have to delay my transition to a lighter system.  Put my name on the list for that mount - though the delivery address might have to be in a hospital room TBD!

Thanks.   Kevin