GLOW IN THE DARK VIBRATION PADS FOR LOSMANDY HEAVY DUTY TRIPODS
I have these too, work like a charm
TJF Mobile

On Sep 5, 2022, at 13:59, fl.lusen via groups.io <fl.lusen@...> wrote:

Bob,

Any chance you can post a picture of the slip on feet so we can see what we are looking for?

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: rtlangland <rtlangland@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Sep 5, 2022 11:44 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Tripod for 1100GTO

For those considering or ordering the Losmandy HD tripod, I have one for my AP 1100 and I ordered three “glow” in the dark slip on pads for each of the feet of the tripod. This helps during the evening to see where the feet are located and also protects the feet of the tripod from bumps and scratches to the aluminum feet. I have also found them useful if I am on a concrete pad and need to “bump” the feet for slight adjustments when doing polar alignment. I do not remember exactly where I bought them but I am sure that one can find an astronomy store that carries these "slip-on feet”.

Bob Langland