NINA Smart Meridian flip failed with Mach1

Joseph Beyer

Hello everyone,

I've been unable to get my Mach1 to perform a smart meridian flip through NINA.  Each time the program indicates the time of flip and has the linked .mlm file but before the flip occurs the meridian limit is reached and the mount stops tracking.  I have to manually flip the mount to get things moving again.  Before these most recent failures the smart meridian flip feature worked fine.  Before I started imaging again this week I updated Win10, NINA and this morning ASCOM V2 driver but haven't changed any in parameters in NINA or APCC.  Last night's flip was schedule about 22:37.  Logs are attached.

Joe

NINA - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vK6tZt8j4hRB_18PO3Jwr7PN1oGqWCGu/view?usp=sharing

APCC - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hy7a0p_c_1oHAxkLnz26ChPu2YMJSSyt/view?usp=sharing