Re: The APCC punched com12 into the driver how do I undo that?

Dale Ghent

I'm a bit late to the thread due to getting back from a week of work travel. Thanks for posting the instructions, Sébastien.

Yes, the original Utilities for Astro-Physics Mounts plugin was superseded by the Astro-Physics Tools plugin during the NINA 1.11 (which then became 2.0) development cycle. All is well if you update NINA to at least 2.0 and install Astro-Physics Tools from NINA's plugin manager.

On Aug 26, 2022, at 10:07, Sébastien Doré <sebastiendore1@...> wrote:

Hi Leon,

From the snapshot you posted earlier, you are running NINA 2.0 Release Candidate 10 (which is old) with the AP Tools plugin version 0.4.0.0 (also not up to date) and as you noticed, both are not compatible.

There are newer versions of both available (which you should install) :

• NINA 2.0 (official release, not RC) which can be downloaded here (first download button for the stable official release): https://nighttime-imaging.eu/download/
<Outlook-rz4q3ljk.png>

and
• Astro-Physics Tools version 1.0.0.0 which you can then update as usual by going to Plugins -> Installed, and then selecting "Astro-Physics Tools" and clicking on the Update button at the top right (where mine says "Uninstall" in the snapshot below).
<image.png>

Also, if you have other questions regarding NINA and plugins, you can also ask people on their Discord by joining here: http://discord.gg/fwpmHU4. You'll benefit from developpers themselves and users that are all actually using NINA with some also using Dale's A-P Tools plugin, so that might increase your chances of getting answers fast.

Sébastien