Re: Travel imaging dry run #Mach2GTO

KHursh

Jeff:
Good point on the internet gateway. I have a travel router and have to set it up. I use a mini pc headless, so I don't need red film. My large box you se there on the floor is almost the exact dimensions of the box the mount came in. The downside is that it is HEAVY. The upside is that it fits the mount perfectly and that I had it on hand already (it is a case for musical instruments).
I ran into some issues with 12v also. My power station did not want to run with the Mach2 connected on DC(power overload or something), so I use it on AC. I connect my other items to DC.
Mike:
That breaks my heart. I have tested the SUV and it fits. Not much room for others unfortunately.