Re: Mach2GTO counterweight shaft stuck midway #Mach2GTO

George

Carl,

It is best to contact me directly.    You will need to allow the threaded insert to unscrew with the shaft.    Once you have it free from the mount, try two strap wrenches to unscrew the insert from the shaft.    If it still resists coming apart, then heat the insert so that it expands and try the strap wrenches again.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.