Re: I cannot connect the AP V2 driver using APCC #APCC #Mach2GTO

Ray Gralak

Hi Chris,

Every time I've had thus issue I've never had anything connected to the driver. I always close everything before
closing apcc.

There is a bug either with apcc or ascom. The only way to resolve it when things freeze is to kill the driver in
background processes in task manager.
More likely, there may be a bug in one of the client applications you are running. Specifically, an application may not be disconnecting from the driver before closing down. The "clients" count in the driver shows how many connections there are at any time, so watch that. If it is non-zero something is still connected.

-Ray