Re: I cannot connect the AP V2 driver using APCC #APCC #Mach2GTO

Chris White

Ray,

Every time I've had thus issue I've never had anything connected to the driver. I always close everything before closing apcc.

There is a bug either with apcc or ascom.  The only way to resolve it when things freeze is to kill the driver in background processes in task manager.

I'm trying to figure out what causes the issue in the first place. It's either 1) an issue where the v2 driver didn't close properly when previously launched or 2) a problem caused by the autoconnect feature in apcc where the driver process starts but does not complete.