From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of J. Belden via groups.io <jjb4469@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 9:09 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Long Unguided Project with the Mach 2 - IC 1396: Emission Nebula in Cepheus

Bill, awesome image, enjoyed looking at full image drifting throughout the screen(4k of course).  I will keep enjoying your works of art as I don’t have the time/skill yet to devote to even do a 4 hr run and processing.

The Tak Epsilon 180 is pretty amazing, maybe one of these years I might try one out over the rasa.

Joe