Re: I cannot connect the AP V2 driver using APCC #APCC #Mach2GTO

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 09:22 PM, Chris White wrote:
One more thing to consider, is that it might not be an issue where the driver didnt close properly from a previous session
If it's ascom that keeps you from closing normally, you can click on the ... I think it's a bar near the top with the counts?  Sorry, my NUC/mount is put away for visitors coming, can't look, but there's a place you click that allows you to force close ASCOM even if it thinks a client is connected.  With ASCOM closed APCC should close.

Linwood