Re: I cannot connect the AP V2 driver using APCC #APCC #Mach2GTO

Chris White

On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 03:59 PM, Chris White wrote:
I had the same problem for a while and reported it. It happened again last night. What happens is the v2 driver is not closing properly from your previous shut down. If you go to task manager check under background processes you will see that the v2 driver is still a running process. End this task and apcc will then be able to connect.  You do not need to end apcc. As soon as you end that driver in the background processes it will unfreeze on its own.
One more thing to consider, is that it might not be an issue where the driver didnt close properly from a previous session, but rather the driver isnt opening properly if "auto connect" is enabled.  I've got to test this out a bit more on my end, but chatting with Bill, he has never seen the issue and has autoconnect disabled.

Ray, could this be the culprit?