Re: 130 Starfire GTX received

J. Belden

Thanks Chris, I am sure my TOA130 might be going up for sale after getting some imaging time under my belt.  Just on the fence on buying the QuadTCC as I might need to buy another camera as my other ccd/cmos cameras have 6-9 um pixels.  Oh, well the joys of this hobby and I have another excuse to tell my wife that I need a newer better camera to fully enjoy this scope.  Though, I will say she was almost as excited as I was opening up the box.  She said it was a beautiful looking scope and took plenty of pictures.

Joe