Re: Orthogonal Model

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hi Roland,

imdid as you said. First let the Ortho program select a star, then press enter. The mount slew to the star, I center it and press then again enter. Then I know it should flip, but the mount then did not move at all. What I saw, that the stars that are for pict up from the list are not so near the meridian as I thought they should be.

Grüsse

Konstantin

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Am 27.07.2022 um 02:12 schrieb Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...>:

I have updated my hand pad to version 5, so that I can test the new Orthogonal Model.
When I have slewed to a star I moved it to the center and press enter.
You slewed to a star. This is ambiguous - did you slew to a star or did you let the Ortho program pick a star?
The way the program works: the Ortho program slews to a star which you then center (you do not slew to a star, the program picks a star which it slews to). When you press Enter the mount slews to the same star on the other side. I just tried this on my CP4 and it works correctly.

Perhaps you pressed Exit instead of Enter?

Roland