Re: Keypad V5.010 available for GTOCP4 and GTOCP5!

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hi Roland,

so what do you think is the best way to handle if you are working in a combination sometimes with a computer and APCC and sometimes with the hand pad. If you have a model build without the Ortho model and you build afterwards the Ortho model. Will this influence APCC when you flip sides?

Grüsse

Konni

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Am 19.07.2022 um 18:08 schrieb Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...>:

Yes, the Ortho model is active after a power cycle.

Roland