Hi folks, I am unable to get my GTOCP5 on my home wifi network. I am able to connect via direct ethernet and even could connect via direct wifi access point. Just that I cannot get it to join my home network. I have a nest/google wifi mesh. Software Version: VCP5-P02-11
Few things I notice
- My home wifi SSID doesn't show up in the list of available networks, even after re-scanning. The home network is not hidden, and every other device in the house can see it.
- If I manually enter the SSID and password and connect, it connects giving the message below. But within a second it disconnects.
- From my router's software (google home) I do see the GTOCP5 on my home network connected via 2.4Ghz with an IP assigned. However the GTOCP5 home page shows no IP, nor can I get to the homepage using that IP. Only can get to it via direct ethernet.
- Cannot see any IP address (other than the ethernet one) in APCC Pro when using the find button.
- The CP5 also doesn't revert back to access point when it can't seem to connect
After manually entering SSID / password:
The connect button changes to initializing, then to disconnect and then back to connect within a few seconds.
Homepage shows no IP whatsoever for wifi, nor is accessible using the IP assigned by the router (192.168.x.x)
Configured to revert to access point
Any ideas/suggestions? Thanks!