Re: My latest review - nPAE Precision Astro Engineering 1.25 Ruby Turret

thefamily90 Phillips

Exactly what you needed to do!

Jim P

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2022 3:28:38 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] My latest review - nPAE Precision Astro Engineering 1.25 Ruby Turret

Thank you Jim! I just sent emails to nPAE & Woodland Hills so they can see the video. We shall see.

tony

On 7/10/2022 2:51 PM, thefamily90 Phillips wrote:

Excellent review. I hope you got your money back.

Jim P

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2022 11:48:59 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>; main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] My latest review - nPAE Precision Astro Engineering 1.25 Ruby Turret

Oops, forgot the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2WmNd-O4iI

This newest video of mine is for the guys on the AP forum that still use eyepieces (all three of us). I did a comprehensive look at the 1.25" Ruby Turret from nPAE Precision Astro Engineering. It starts from a box opening which I am so glad I did for proof. I really had high hopes for this and my review went in areas I never thought I would need to. You know it's serious when I had to get out my digital Mitutoyo 1" to 2" micrometers :)  I always try to be very thorough with my reviews on my YouTube channel. Sometimes things aren't always what I wanted and hoped for. Has anyone from this forum had the issues I show if you own one? This is a long review but I thought it needed to be.

tony

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.