From: Brian Valente <bvalente@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jul 4, 2022 6:43 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Ocean-side location corrosion precautions

Hi Steve

I had to deal with this recently. One of the things I added was conformal coating to the circuit boards/electronics. It shields the boards from corrosion

On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 3:09 PM Steve Wilkins <stevewilkinsmail@...> wrote:
Yes that was my understanding. Good suggestion on the stainless, thanks, I do see some signs of corrosion on the small level on the baseplate; not too worrying as it’s not core to the mount’s function, looks like it might be plated steel.