Re: Digital focusing system for 130 GTX?

Jeffc

Starlight Instruments may have a motor available for the 3.5”.
Either the HSM or PDMS.  (I have a PDMS that I received recently, but waited months and months for it.)
Another choice is Optec (but I’m not familiar with those focus motors.)

On Jul 2, 2022, at 8:09 AM, AaronW <aaron.wilhelm@...> wrote:

The A-P web page for the 130 GTX indicates that the focuser that comes with the scope is an A-P 3.5” focuser, and that a digital focusing system is also available for imaging, but I see nothing anywhere on A-P’s website about a digital focusing system.

I have been using a feather touch focuser and FT’s electronic focusing system on another rig with great success.  What focusing system does A-P’s website refer to, how do we get it, and how have people been enjoying it with the 130 GTX?

Best regards,
Aaron W.