From: Jim Fakatselis <pashasdad@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 28, 2022 5:06 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Dec encoder connection

I own an AP1100GTOAE and just recently I’ve been getting repeated errors on startup that APCC fails to connect to the Dec encoder. If I tap on the small black Dec encoder housing with the small led, it then frequently gets resolved.  The light changes color to match the RA encoder. I can hear some clicking
I’ve messaged AP about this issue a week ago and was asked to check the Dec encoder connector to make sure it was seated correctly. I removed it and cleaned both ends with DeOxit cleaner but I still get the errors at startup.  Haven’t had it fail after it’s running after resolving though, only after a power up.
Any help would be appreciated.
jim