From: Leo Shatz <leonid.shatz@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 27, 2022 12:19 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 tracking issue after meridian flip #ASCOM_V2_Driver #APCC

Thank you, Roland and Ray for thoughtful suggestions. I'm preparing for my next imaging session and will be very busy in the next couple of days (and recovering from long travel and lack of sleep), but I'm definitely taking seriously your suggestions. What should I do to test the end play nut? I never done it before. I'd like to check it when things will be back to normal. I'll also check my previous sessions going through logs to check to see if anything similar happened more than once.

Thanks,

Leo