Re: APPM - unable to reset measurement points. #APCC

Ray Gralak

Andy,

If your mount and scope are still set up, you can test telescope motion by enabling the checkbox in APPM to "Skip Plate Solves (for Testing))". But, make sure the scope has a lens cap on to prevent possible damage if the scope happens to aim near the sun.

-Ray

Thank you Ray!

I don't have "Pause after each slew" enabled. The strange thing is that, after the first zenith point is done, APCC
says that the mount is slewing but it's not actually moving. I am going to try again tonight.