APPM - unable to reset measurement points. #APCC

Andy Ermolli

Edited

I am running APCC pro V 1.9.4.3 and the other day something strange happened.
No matter how I change my points, I have two points that are stuck at the zenith. APPM starts and goes to the first point at the zenith, it solves and then it gets stuck there.
I tried resetting the points many times, I also tried deleting the settings file but those points don't disappear. I have attached a screenshot of a point map and circled the two stray points in red. Is there something that I am doing wrong? This started a couple of nights ago and now I am not able to create a model.

Edit: I realized that those points are always there. However the issue still remains that I can't get past the first zenith point.