Re: APCC - Bad X Scale?

Ray Gralak

Hi Todd,

That said, I can see where this may prevent a wasted night if its late and the support doesnt come in until the next
day.
I don't know the details to implementing it so again, just food for thought.
There should never be a wasted night. The "Bad X Scale" error is not fatal. It will not be continuous unless the image scale is set incorrectly, nd that is something that the user needs to correct. As I posted earlier, the section in the APPM manual recommends that the Refine Image scale checkbox be enabled, which would automatically fix the image scale, provided the plate solve works. And if the plate solve does not work, then image scale should be one of the first things to check.

-Ray