From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of midmoastro <teche70@...>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 4:59 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC - Bad X Scale?

I understand Bill's point and your response, Ray. Perhaps something in the manual that gave a better description of what common errors, mean? If I can Google-Fu it, or search for the error in a PDF it would be easy. Or just a dedicated section somewhere with all the common error codes and a brief description.
Anyway, just some additional thoughts.
Todd