From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan R Price
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 2:08 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM PinPoint ATLAS / PanSTARRS (w/Gaia) ATLAS-REFCAT2

I was reading Bob Denny's (PinPoint Developer) thread: "Downloading and Using PinPoint Reference Catalogs
(Updated April 2021) - https://forums.dc3.com/showthread.php?4694-Downloading-and-Using-PinPoint-
Reference-Catalogs-(Updated-April-2021) and decided to try the ATLAS-REFCAT2 as he suggested. In Visual
PinPoint Application V7.0.3, PinPoint Engine V7.0.0 the Reference Catalog is listed as "ATLAS / PanSTARRS
(w/Gaia)" and the Path to Catalog Root points to my folder ATLAS-REFCAT2. This works fine with Visual
PinPoint, but when I attempt to do the same with APPM it is not an option with PinPoint Settings/Catalog. I would
like to request APPM be updated to include this catalog. Thank you!

Clear Skies,
Dan