APPM PinPoint ATLAS / PanSTARRS (w/Gaia) ATLAS-REFCAT2

Dan R Price

I was reading Bob Denny's (PinPoint Developer) thread:  "Downloading and Using PinPoint Reference Catalogs (Updated April 2021) - https://forums.dc3.com/showthread.php?4694-Downloading-and-Using-PinPoint-Reference-Catalogs-(Updated-April-2021) and decided to try the ATLAS-REFCAT2 as he suggested.  In Visual PinPoint Application V7.0.3, PinPoint Engine V7.0.0 the Reference Catalog is listed as "ATLAS / PanSTARRS (w/Gaia)" and the Path to Catalog Root points to my folder ATLAS-REFCAT2.  This works fine with Visual PinPoint, but when I attempt to do the same with APPM it is not an option with PinPoint Settings/Catalog.  I would like to request APPM be updated to include this catalog.  Thank you!

Clear Skies,
Dan