Re: APCC new install error

Darth

Edited

Hi folks, new user new install here too. I am having the same problem with APCC trying to create virtual ports. I have a BeeLink SER 4800 mini PC connecting to the mount via USB / USB-Serial.

I did a fresh/clean install of Windows 11 on it, with all updates. FTDI drivers  / .net 3.5/ ASCOM 6.6 / AP driver v2 5.50.03 / APCC Pro v1.9.4.3 etc. No luck to get it working.

I see in another thread about using the rest API, but it seems then I cannot use USB anymore?

EDIT: Looks like I could still use my USB/USB-Serial cables, with the real COM ports and no virtual ports!