Re: Mach 2 basic operation

Hi Ernie

>>>Is there a way that I can get APCC and Stellarium to communicate?

Assuming you want to use Stellarium to point your telescope, just use Stellarium's ASCOM driver for telescope connection.

Make sure to configure APCC and ASCOM V2 drivers so ascom connects through APCC and you will be good to go

I keep it simple and start APCC and the ASCOM V2 driver before starting other software such as stellarium

Brian

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 9:51 AM <ernie.mastroianni@...> wrote:
I've had a Mach2 for a couple years now, but I was a Mac user and connected directly via SkySafari or using my hand controller. I'm now using a PC, so I can run APCC pro. Is there a way that I can get APCC and Stellarium to communicate?
Best,
Ernie Mastroianni