Re: 400GTO

WMarton@...

You have an identical configuration to mine (upgraded CP3 with V2 chip).  It is a terrific little mount.  My only advice: be careful and do not overtighten the clutches.  Unlike the Mach1 and later mounts, the clutch knobs have delrin tips that can deform if you apply too much pressure.  The original manual came with an insert reiterating this fact; you may not have access to it secondhand.  Also, I would mark the 90 degree RA and DEC axes using painter's tape so putting the mount in the various park positions is easier.

Bill