400GTO

Chris White

Well, since the big announcement wasnt a newly designed 400GTO... I decided to try and find an old one!

It's on its way and will arrive early next week. I also picked up a CP3v2 so I can use APPC with it.  I understand I need to change the "personality" and I've reached out to George to get this process started.

I'm really excited to receive this mount, it will pair so nicely with my Stowaway.  Almost as excited as the Mach2 that comes later this month!

Any tips or tricks or reminiscences about this sweet little mount?