Re: Help, CP5 won't power on!

Roland Christen

We can send you a new supply, call the office and let them know that your power supply has failed. Meanwhile you can run it from a small 12 volt battery.

From: AaronW <aaron.wilhelm@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, May 31, 2022 11:29 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Help, CP5 won't power on!

Got it - will give that a shot tomorrow if I can find a voltmeter.  Thanks!

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 9:26 PM Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...> wrote:
My bad.  I thought you were saying that you tested the AC/DC adapter and it had failed.

Plug the AC/DC adapter in, set the voltmeter to DC and touch the voltmeter probes on the metal contacts in the PowerPole output.  If the adapter is working you should get a voltage reading on the voltmeter.
--
Dean Jacobsen