Help, CP5 won't power on!

AaronW

Hi all,

I am having a mild panic attack.  I spent last night imaging and this morning after closing out the session, I left the rig untouched all day.  Great weather here in Southern California.  As I began setup this evening I noticed that the red light on the CP5 was gone, and it appears to be completely unresponsive.  I've tried swapping out power chords but to no avail.  I now have the CP5 in my office with its AC/DC adapter running from my house's AC power outlet into the 12V DC port and still nothing.

Any ideas or tests I should run??