Re: Flashing light from usb to serial adapter

Christopher Erickson

Drill it out. LOL

"Always take the high road. There's less traffic."

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 10:41 AM Jeffc <jeffcrilly@...> wrote:
I used this once for a different application (insulating a tiny wire repair).
Kinda like paint, but intended for electrical stuff.

Fwiw.. I would probably use Gaffers tape.   It is opaque, but over time will dry out, and possibly flake off.   In one case I used blue painters tape to protect the part, and then gaffers tape on top of the blue painters tape.   If I need to remove the "cover", the painters tape comes off easily.

On Sun, May 29, 2022 at 7:33 PM Mike Dodd <mike@...> wrote:
On 5/29/2022 10:24 PM, Yves Laroche wrote:

> Electrical tape will do the job.

I Prefer black paint. Electrical tape will get gummy over time, and fall
off or make a mess.

--- Mike