Re: APCC Pro model details #APCC

Eric Claeys

Ray,

I've used the polar alignment "knob" table while polar aligning, and it helped.  It would have been even nicer to have APPM tell the user which knob to turn and by how many ticks, rather than forcing the user to look up that information in the table.  That's what T-Point does.

Interesting that there aren't "specific good or bad values".  In that case, I'm curious why the data is even shown to the user, since the user isn't expected to do anything with the data (except the polar alignment data since those can have an impact on field rotation)?  And it seems like the data only brings up questions and confuses people.