Re: Mach 2 basic operation

Andrew Burwell

I am mainly imaging and portable for now. But have started the process for a remote observatory which is supposed to start being built mid summer. I’ll have two piers, one for the Mach2 and one for the 10M. I’ll be running an EdgeHD 11 at 2800mm on the Mach2 until I decide to get PW12 to replace it. I assume, based on the specs, it should have no problems with that scope.

I can’t really run a full model with the 10M right now due to my back yard field of view. But I can run a partial model, or and object specific model. And if APCC supports custom horizons that will make it easy for me. I need to delve into that manual to check out all the features.

-Andrew