Re: CP3 power connector (12V)

Yves Laroche

Forget about it. Just noticed that I inversed the plug and socket in my mind.  😏

Le 23 mai 2022 22 h 09, Yves Laroche <yves.laroche@...> a écrit :
You won't be able to plug it at all because the center pin is bigger in that case.

Regards,
Yves

Le 23 mai 2022 21 h 21, Woody Schlom <woody_is@...> a écrit :
Are you sure the center is 2.5mm?  I thought it was 2.1mm.  I'm pretty sure that's what mine is.  But I can't check now as I'm on the road.

You can stick a 2.1mm x 5.5mm plug into a 2.5mm x 5.5mm socket,  but the connection will be loose.

Woody

On May 23, 2022 5:08:49 PM "Mike Dodd" <mike@...> wrote:

On 5/23/2022 10:48 AM, John Gaul wrote:
[Edited Message Follows]

EDIT: sorry, didn't read original post carefully enough. Looking for a
female/socket for the CP3 side not the plug for power cable as below.

The link I sent
<https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/kycon-inc/KLDPLX-0202-B/12620420>
is for a 2.5mm panel jack, not the plug. I suggest measuring the one on
your CP3 and search Digi-Key for the same size.

--- Mike