Re: CP3 power connector (12V)

Yves Laroche

You won't be able to plug it at all because the center pin is bigger in that case.

Regards,
Yves

Le 23 mai 2022 21 h 21, Woody Schlom <woody_is@...> a écrit :
Are you sure the center is 2.5mm?  I thought it was 2.1mm.  I'm pretty sure that's what mine is.  But I can't check now as I'm on the road.

You can stick a 2.1mm x 5.5mm plug into a 2.5mm x 5.5mm socket,  but the connection will be loose.

Woody

On May 23, 2022 5:08:49 PM "Mike Dodd" <mike@...> wrote:

On 5/23/2022 10:48 AM, John Gaul wrote:
[Edited Message Follows]

EDIT: sorry, didn't read original post carefully enough. Looking for a
female/socket for the CP3 side not the plug for power cable as below.

The link I sent
<https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/kycon-inc/KLDPLX-0202-B/12620420>
is for a 2.5mm panel jack, not the plug. I suggest measuring the one on
your CP3 and search Digi-Key for the same size.

--- Mike