Re: Mach 2 basic operation

W Hilmo

APCC does not provide planetarium services, but since you use Stellarium, you are set for that.

You'll be fine without a keypad.  It's been many years since I plugged the keypad into an Astro-Physics mount for imaging.  I do use the keypad for visual, but if you like SkySafari, you can just use that for visual.

-Wade

On 5/23/22 5:39 PM, Andrew Burwell via groups.io wrote:
Thanks for all the comments. This mount sounds like it works exactly the same way as the 10M mount.

I did not order the hand control, so I assume everything the hand control does can be run through APCC? Is there a virtual hand control  window available?

I usually use Nina and Stellarium, though I’ll sometimes do research for an object through sky safari. I also own Voyager but have not ever imaged with it.

Regards,
Andrew