From: Andrew Burwell via groups.io <andrew_burwell@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, May 23, 2022 6:44 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach 2 basic operation

This was me. I honestly didn't consider asking here as I don't have the mount yet. But it's very nice to know that the workflow is essentially the same. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the documentation available. And maybe the complexity I'm seeing is just the initial software setup, though I'm not sure as I don't have it yet. I'm still very much looking forward to getting my hands on one and trying it out.