Re: Error message with nina and appm

I'm using 2.0 beta so that may be something to consider upgrading to if you can't sort that out

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 11:49 AM Michael Freeberg <mdfreeb@...> wrote:
Here is what my General screen looks like.
 I just loaded version 1.10 HF3 this morning.  They must have changed something.

Mike

On May 23, 2022, at 1:37 PM, Brian Valente <bvalente@...> wrote:

<image.png>

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 11:33 AM Michael Freeberg <mdfreeb@...> wrote:
I have looked under the general tab but I can not find as anywhere to enable the server. I may be blind and it is right in front of me....I will look again

Thanks, Mike

On Mon, May 23, 2022, 1:24 PM Wenhan Chang <sjtu.wenhan@...> wrote:
Hi Michael,

You need to enable server in NINA. In NINA, it is under Options - General. This will turn on API servicea and allow APPM to use NINA camera.

Best,
Wenhan