From: Ray Gralak
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2022 1:21 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Appm view image

Hi Mike,

> I have been working on building a model with my Mach2 and when the view image screen pops up , it is blank,

> however the program is plate solving ok.  I am using a qhy163 under ascom. Do I have something set wrong.

APPM's ASCOM window should automatically scale the FITS image appropriately for viewing, so you are not missing a setting. If you have an image that is blank please zip the image and post it here. You can use APCC’s Log zipper utility to locate images.

If you do not have an image, then on your next opportunity, enable APPM to save all images like this:

Then when you do another APPM run the images will be saved.

-Ray