Re: 110 scope musings

Jeff B

"P.S. I still love Mak-Newts and I think they are about as perfect an optical system that exists for visual only.*
And a nice size Mak-Cass for imaging only. But ne'er the twin shall meet to produce both results at the same time."

*ask me why"

I'm still asking Roland.  I love MNs too for visual and always have one around, most recently my MW/APM MN86.

I would love to see you make a run of say, 8", 10" and maybe even a 12" MNs say, perhaps F5.6.

Jeff

On Sun, May 22, 2022 at 11:32 PM Don Anderson via groups.io <jockey_ca=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
Very impressive Roland! I love my refractors for the very reasons you described. They fill a  in the visual/photographic world of this hobby. I am looking forward to using my brand new 92 Stowaway that I recently received. It fits perfectly on my AP900GOTO
Along with my other two gems! Will follow the development of the 110 Starfire with great interest.
Don
Astro Equipment | Flickr