Re: The Quest and the Solution – New Product Announcement

Alex

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 08:09 PM, Mike Dodd wrote:
Have you considered 3D-printing a tapered washer to fit between your camera and ocuser? The attached photo shows one I drew in 15 minutes of fiddling around, so it's easy to create. This one is greatly exaggerated for illustration, but the principle is the same -- tapering from near-zero to whatever thickness you want. I added a little handle to make it easy to rotate to find the best orientation.
If you don't have a 3D printer, you can buy these:  https://astrodymium.com/products/rotating-tilt-adjusters

Alex