Re: AIC 2022

Calypte

When they announced that AIC registration was open, I was within minutes of signing up.  But then I got an invitation for a major family event on the same weekend.  Family comes first.  I know another regular attendee who now lives in Oz, and he informed me that he won't be going to AIC, either.  Family matters back in the UK for him.  Had I signed up, I would have been sorely disappointed at not seeing the fine crew from Astro-Physics.  But knowing that you guys won't be there mitigates my personal regret at not attending AIC.  I hope they get a good turnout anyway.  I look forward to trying again in a couple of years, or whenever they schedule the next one.